Welcome! I give you a quick sneak peek into my daily rituals in the above video.
Why do I do daily rituals?
- Mental health to develop present moment awareness e.g., meditation, yoga and breath work.
- Physical health to create a strong & flexible physical body using exercise & movement.
- Emotional health, making space to feel and acknowledge my feelings e.g., journaling, healing, inner child work.
- Manifestation process e.g., affirmations, visualisations, raise my vibration/ energy levels etc.
- Add structure to my day – morning, lunchtime and evening
From my heart to yours on the blog
I wasn’t sure what topic to discuss with you this month, February is often the ‘Relationships’ month due to Valentine’s day, but that felt a bit contrived. So, I asked my tarot cards to give me some insight and the answer came back loud & clear! “Talk about daily...
Video to sharing the sentiment that New Year, New You can actually be toxic...(no judgement - I've been there!) And how to approach the New Year in a more supportive and encouraging way. Simple practice: 3 things you are proud of from last year and write them down...
Tipping over the edge of one year into another usually brings out much in way of 'advice' and advertising encouraging us to be better, thinner, healthier, happier...the list goes on. I know this especially well because I used to jump on this band wagon as a proponent...