Welcome! I give you a quick sneak peek into my daily rituals in the above video.
Why do I do daily rituals?
- Mental health to develop present moment awareness e.g., meditation, yoga and breath work.
- Physical health to create a strong & flexible physical body using exercise & movement.
- Emotional health, making space to feel and acknowledge my feelings e.g., journaling, healing, inner child work.
- Manifestation process e.g., affirmations, visualisations, raise my vibration/ energy levels etc.
- Add structure to my day – morning, lunchtime and evening
From my heart to yours on the blog
In this video I am going to show you exactly how I stay on track for my dreams and goals, and this is what I teach my clients. The manifestation process is awesome, once we’re clear on what we’re creating in our lives and we feel excited and connected to it, it’s easy...
Feeling excited about our dreams for our lives is fun, getting started on our goals with enthusiasm is easy, staying on track and being consistent is not easy. This is where most people get off track, their dreams start to feel unattainable and disappointment sets in....