Welcome! I give you a quick sneak peek into my daily rituals in the above video.
Why do I do daily rituals?
- Mental health to develop present moment awareness e.g., meditation, yoga and breath work.
- Physical health to create a strong & flexible physical body using exercise & movement.
- Emotional health, making space to feel and acknowledge my feelings e.g., journaling, healing, inner child work.
- Manifestation process e.g., affirmations, visualisations, raise my vibration/ energy levels etc.
- Add structure to my day – morning, lunchtime and evening
From my heart to yours on the blog
To resolution or not to resolution? It's a personal preference whether to have New Year's resolutions or not...personally I don't and I don't recommend it either. The start of a new year is filled to the brim with expectations and pressures, we are serenaded by calls...
What is Joy? An emotion that causes feelings of happiness, delight, and pleasure. To me joy is different to happiness, happiness is fleeting, it comes and goes and is often tied to an external event or experience. My definition of joy is that it’s accessible whether...
Have you ever been having a difficult time and you reach out to a friend for emotional support, and after talking to them you end up feeling worse than when you started? I think we all have and I think we’re usually not taught how to support people we love, or how to...